When you start your business as an online entrepreneur, one of the first things that you need to do is to build your email list. As we all know, one of the best ways to encourage people to subscribe to your email list is by creating a freebie – something of high value that you can give to someone in exchange for their email address.
Every online business needs a freebie and an email list, but your marketing journey does not stop there! Sometimes you need to change things up; find new and exciting ways to attract your ideal audience.
In this episode, I share with you one of the most powerful ways I have used to grow my business – webinars. I explain how I tried many different ways to build my list and how I found my “thing”.. I’ll also explain why it is so important for you to find your “thing,” do it consistently, and some of the amazing doors of opportunity that can open for you.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”I truly believe you have to do something different to cut through the noise of today. – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Using benchmarking tools to help you gauge your audience engagement
- Using Facebook groups to generate ideas for your ideal freebie
- My first unofficial webinar experience
- My first official webinar experience
- Why my second webinar inspired me to do weekly webinar
- The two-fold strategy and purpose of hosting webinars
- How to handle the plateau effect when building your list
- The amazing opportunities that hosting webinars have had on my business
- Find your “thing” to connect with your audience and build your list
- Do it more frequently – or cover deeper subjects – than the competition
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Be Inspired. Think Big. Take Action & Turn Your Passion into Profits.
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode and want to be inspired, think big, and take action, head over to iTunes to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! Help us inspire more people to think big, take action, and turn their passions into profits by sharing your favorite episodes with your friends on your social media sites.
The Ultimate Webinar Checklist
If you came here looking for my free checklist, I’m sorry but it’s no longer available. Hope you enjoy the episode!