Elena Herdieckerhoff is an ambassador for highly sensitive people (HSPs), Business Mentor and Motivational Speaker. She is the founder of Entreprincess and Sensitive Awakening as well as a fellow TEDx speaker. She is on a mission to help spread positive awareness and inspiration for highly sensitive people around the world.
On May 21, 2016, Elena delivered a powerful speech on the TEDx Paris stage. Her talk generated over 1-million views on YouTube and even inspired her to create a new business – Sensitive Awakening.
In this episode, Elena joins me to share her journey to becoming a TEDx speaker, the work involved in creating a powerful talk, and the steps she took to promote her video to achieve such amazing results.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”Going viral actually starts when you write your script. – Elena Herdieckerhoff” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How she became a TEDx speaker
- The importance of being intentional when setting goals
- Why it’s important to “kill the parts you love the most” when creating your TEDx script
- The importance of asking for constructive feedback – and when to forget it
- Why your talk should never be about you
- Tips on practicing and memorizing your script
- Why you should include quotes in your TEDx script
- The benefits and drawbacks of TEDx speaker training
- How to resonate with your audience
- Tips on how to promote your TEDx Talk video
- How to create shareable titles for your video
- How being a TEDx speaker has impacted her business
Connect with Elena Herdieckerhoff:
Please share and review the show
Thank you for joining me on this episode of The Sigrun Show.
Did you enjoy this episode? If you did, please share, subscribe, and give the show a review on iTunes.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Click below to get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.