If you’re at a certain point in your online business, networking and being in the room with like-minded people becomes one of the most important things to grow.
I’m fascinated by masterminds, but my dear friend Anke Beeren went a step further. She founded Joint Forces, a club with a totally new concept to give 6- and 7-figure female online entrepreneurs a space to network strategically and accelerate innovative thinking.
In this episode of The Sigrun Show, we talk about the difference between a network and a mastermind, how women network differently than men, and what you can do to start networking strategically.
What you will get out of this episode:
- Why networking has become Anke’s passion project (2:08)
- How she created something brand new (5:36)
- The difference between a network and a mastermind (8:47)
- Why women network differently than men (11:50)
- The framework Anke has created for her club (19:51)
- How women should go about networking (23:02)
- How to keep up your network (25:04)
- What you can do to start networking on your own (26:34)
Connect with Anke Beeren
- Anke’s club Joint Forces
- Anke on Facebook
Have you left a review for The Sigrun Show yet?
Reviews are what keep The Sigrun Show going and growing. They allow us to keep creating free quality content on a regular basis and invite high-profile guests.
A minute’s work on your end is enough to show me and my team that you support the hard work that goes into producing each episode.
So if you have a minute, go here to find out how you can leave a review for The Sigrun Show on Apple Podcasts and receive a thank you gift from us.