On this episode, I’m coaching Ingrid Huskens who is a hypnotist, psychotherapist, trainer, and coach. She is the owner of Leef je Passie (Eng. Live Your Passion) with a passion for helping others on their personal or intuitional growth journey live to be happier and healthier through her one-on-one treatments, coaching programs, and workshops.
Ingrid has decided to expand her business by offering her online programs to a wider audience, but she’s not sure what the next steps should be to make it happen.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Creating one program that appeals to many people with different experience levels
- How to create a learning journey for your online course and program participants
- Identifying your client “buckets” and the criteria of each bucket
- Creating tiered programs and why they are beneficial to your business and your advanced clients
- Creating your signature system
- How to create marketing materials that speak to each client bucket
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Ryan Levesque’s ASK Method
- Ryan Levesque’s book: ASK Method Blueprint
- Pat Flynn – Smart Passive Income
- Ask your audience what they want
- Figure out your client buckets
- Create one program that is general enough to apply to all your buckets, but specific enough that everyone feels fulfilled
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes so more people can enjoy the show.