Have you ever wanted to pack up, fly to a new country and forget about your business for a few months? Having your own business comes with many responsibilities. Sometimes, entrepreneurs begin to lose their drive – their passion – after a few years.
So, what should you do in order to give yourself the breathing space you need to remain fully committed and re-energized in your business when you start to feel drained?
Natalie Sisson, founder of The Suitcase Entrepreneur, author, and public speaker joins me on the show today to share why she took a sabbatical from her business after 7 years and how taking a break has impacted her perspective, clarity, and drive to continue. She provides powerful tips on how to plan your sabbatical, the importance of preparing your team, and how taking a few months off affected her sales.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How she planned to take a break from her business
- How she prepared her team
- Planning your content marketing strategy in advance
- How she automated her sales funnel
- Taking a sabbatical can give you a better perspective on where your business currently is, where it’s going, and give you clarity on what your next steps should be
- With proper planning, the right team, and strong systems in place, your business can still thrive – even without you
- When you come back to your business after taking a break – ease into it
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Connect with Natalie Sisson:
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes:
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode and want to be inspired, think big, and take action, head over to iTunes to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review!
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs, I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Click below to get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.