Welcome to the first episode of The Sigrun Show’s On Air Coaching where I coach one of my SOMBA clients to help them overcome a challenge in their business.
In this episode, I’m coaching Elisabeth Kollman, owner of Die Geschaftsmama (Engl. Biz Mums). Elisabeth has a passion for helping new mothers take the necessary steps they need to start and grow their own successful business. She specializes in helping new mothers realize their business dream, learn and stress management strategies to help them juggle being a new mother and new business owner through her online courses, premium programs, and one-to-one coaching calls.
Elisabeth had already decided that she wants to add a membership to her portfolio but she is not sure how to structure it so it benefits her business and her clients in the best way.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How to identify serious prospects versus curious prospects
- How the “know, like, and trust” factor affects your ability to sell courses and fill membership sites
- The commitment required to create a successful premium membership program
- Why you should consider membership programs as an additional revenue stream – at first
- Should you provide all of your courses and content to your program members, or be selective?
- The benefits of creating a tiered membership program
- How to structure a membership program for a successful future
Please share and review the show
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Click below to get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.