Amy Woods is a public speaker, podcast host, and the owner of a creative agency that specializes in repurposed content. Amy works with podcasters, bloggers, and vloggers as well as busy business owners and entrepreneurs who don’t have the time to reuse the ‘treasures’ they already have, which is their existing content. When she is not busy doing wonders for her clients, Amy appreciates life by traveling, skiing, eating, and enjoying life with her two young boys.
Amy joins me today to share how to multiply your content to maximize its value. We discuss the different ways to reuse existing content according to each social media platform and why you should post the original material on your website. Amy also shares with me why repurposing content is more than copy-pasting it from one platform to another, and the most important thing to keep in mind when repurposing your material.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“Create content with repurposing in mind.” – Amy Woods” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- What caused Amy to actualize her dream of being an online entrepreneur
- The starting point of repurposing content
- Why live video is the ultimate form of content among the rest
- The right way of repurposing a video
- Why it’s not advisable to post your Facebook Live
- What your audience doesn’t want to see on your video
- When the content-repurposing planning starts
- How to increase your ability to get found by search engines
- The ultimate goal of repurposing content
Connect with Amy Woods:
Grab Your FREE Plan Your Profits Success Guide
Are you ready to maximize your profits as an online entrepreneur? Scaling your business and increasing your revenue doesn’t magically happen! It takes planning and strategy to make it happen. Learn how smart, savvy entrepreneurs plan their business for success with my free Plan Your Profits Success Guide.
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!