Rachel Luna has become known as the Queen of Confidence. She is a confidence coach passionate about helping women gain the confidence they need to achieve their goals, passions, and dreams. She is the author of the bestselling book: Successful People are Full of C.R.A.P (Courage, Resilience, Authenticity, Perseverance): A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting It Together & Achieving Your Dreams as well as a public speaker.
Rachel joins me to share her story, discuss why women are often less confident than men, and what we can do to gain the confidence we need to truly make an impact on the world. We also talk about some of the key areas that often hold women back from achieving optimal confidence and how we can overcome them.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How holding on to the emotions behind facts impacts your confidence
- The importance of facing facts without telling a story
- The link between self-worth and self-confidence
- Recognizing what you need and asking for it
- The societal roles that affect confidence in women versus men
- Confidence-building strategies for women
- Rachel’s definitions of true confidence and false confidence
- Being committed and intentional to become more confident
- The effects of comparing yourself to others
- Honoring what you are truly good at and staying in your “zone of genius”
- The idea of being confident all the time is a pipe dream.
- If you stop telling yourself false stories, you will develop more confidence in who you are.
- Men are just as insecure as women. They are just better at hiding it.
- You can’t have a feeling or emotion without a thought.
- The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level by Gay Hendricks PhD.
Connect with Rachel Luna:
- Rachel’s book: Successful People are Full of C.R.A.P
- Rachel’s upcoming book: Girl Confident
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!