[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
Jinny Ditzler is the founder of Best Year Yet®, an excellent system that has reached a million people and organizations in 36 countries in her passion for helping people use their gifts and supporting them in making their dreams come true. She is a coach, a regular contributing writer for Medium, LinkedIn, Thrive Global, and – for eight years – at Huffington Post. Additionally, she is the author of the bestselling book Your Best Year Yet!
Jinny joins me to share how she created the Best Year Yet® system. She explains how to turn your biggest limiting paradigm into the most empowering paradigm as well as the five steps in personal transformation that also work to transform your business. She explains what to do when you discover the doubts, fears, and limiting beliefs that keep you from having your best year yet.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“People make up all kinds of stories about themselves – and then that’s who we think we are.” – Jinny Ditzler” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Jenny invented the Best Year Yet® workshop in 1980
- What inspired her and her husband to start planning and having goals
- How your limiting beliefs become hurdles in life
- How the founding principle of Best Year Yet® can help you
- The drawback in focusing on what you want vs. on what you get
- Why she wrote the book and how it kicked off her business
- How to recognize your limiting beliefs
- Why it’s wrong to say ‘personal development’ or ‘personal growth’
- A glimpse on her upcoming book Your Best Life Yet!
Connect with Jinny:
- Your Best Year Yet! Book
- Free download – 3 Hours to Change Your Life
Build Your Dream Business FREE Video Series
Are you ready to build your DREAM business? Learn the steps you need to take to turn your passions into profit and build your dream business with my new 8-week video series: Build Your Dream Business. You’ll learn how to create your vision, develop and plan your business idea, how to market your products or services, and much, much more!
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now to begin your journey to building a profitable online business!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.