[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
Melonie Dodaro is a LinkedIn expert and the founder and CEO of Top Dog Social Media, a company that helps entrepreneurs and businesses build credibility, authority, and revenue through digital sales, marketing, and social media. She is the author of the number the bestselling book The LinkedIn Code and has recently launched a new book called LinkedIn Unlocked. She is also a highly sought-after speaker and trainer on topics regarding social selling and LinkedIn related services.
In this episode, Melonie shares the process of building authority on LinkedIn as well as earning people’s trust online. She shares why entrepreneurs and businesses should be on LinkedIn, the essential elements of a good LinkedIn profile, and an overview of the different formulas she discusses in the book.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”You need to have a powerful and professional presence on LinkedIn before you can ever think about building authority. – Melonie Dodaro” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Why it’s crucial to have an excellent LinkedIn profile
- How the five-step process called the Link Method works
- Where and when your sales pitch should happen
- How to utilize LinkedIn Publisher when building authority
- Why third-party credibility is essential
- Why recommendations will always be important
- Legitimate testimonials versus fake testimonials
- What makes a LinkedIn recommendation different from other reviews
- Why you should create a company page
- How to connect your LinkedIn company page to your personal profile
- How to have and grow your LinkedIn followers
- How to determine the difference between a LinkedIn expert from a fake
- How Melonie decides which tool is best for specific tasks
- LinkedIn is the premier platform to easily find the specific target audience that you want to connect with.
- Your profile should speak to who your ideal clients are, the specific problems they have, and the solutions you offer.
- In the digital realm, seven seconds is all you have to impress and capture your audience’s attention.
- You can duplicate your content on LinkedIn after posting it on your website.
Connect with Melonie Dodaro:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.