Maybe you are employed, and you want to work fewer hours while earning more. Or you may be an entrepreneur who is thinking of making passive income or upgrading your services from one-on-one to group mentoring. If this is you, consider mapping out your content and designing an online course.
In this episode, I cover the fundamental questions you should ask yourself before you create your online course. I also explain how to identify the program you should create, what a beta round is and how to do it, and how you can benefit from doing a beta before creating and launching your online course.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”The best way to know if somebody wants a course that you’re thinking about is to talk with your ideal client. – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- What to do before creating an online course
- How to know if your course will sell
- Why a survey is not the best tool for data gathering
- Why one-on-one discussion with your ideal client is effective
- Practical examples of beta testing
- Having group calls is one way of creating your course.
- Create a focus group and guide them through your framework.
- Get instant feedback and record your sessions.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.