[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
Joana Galvao is the co-founder of a world-renowned digital company, Gif Design Studios — a team of 10 people that deliver top-quality print and digital designs to industry trendsetters in 17 countries across the globe. The Guardian UK, Brand Brilliance, and Digital Arts magazine have featured some of the projects she’s worked on. She has worked with some of the most recognized entrepreneurs across multiple industries, including Nicholas Kusmich, Andrew Hubbard, and Michelle McGlade.
In this episode, Joana shares how to create a standout brand and website that will reflect your vision and increase your conversions. She tells us about the process online entrepreneurs go through as they consider creating a website, the framework for starting a site, and the elements to consider when establishing brand identity.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”The right color on your website can trigger an emotion, maybe even a smell. It’s all about the experience you create. – Joana Galvao” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The difference between a web designer and a web developer
- The three “Vs” of branding
- How much time you have to make an impression on the viewer
- Why mood boards are vital in the planning stage and how to create them
- The importance of knowing the psychology of color in logo design
- The effects of color on consumers
- Different logo and font approaches for varying brand categories
- Why a Brand Style Guide is a must have
- Why you should be mindful of the colors and body language in photos
- A sample timeline from planning stage to launching a website
- Your first website doesn’t need to be perfect.
- Know the types of people you are hiring.
- Get clear on your brand identity first.
Connect with Joana Galvao:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.