[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
If you want to learn how to build a successful online business, it is critical to learn how to overcome your upper limit problems. Every entrepreneur, regardless of how successful they are, experience upper limit challenges as they grow their businesses. The key to achieving your dreams of building a successful 6 or 7 figure business is identifying those challenges and learning how to overcome them.
I explain what an upper limit problem is, how it manifests, and how it impacts your success. I share some of the upper limit problems I have faced throughout my journey as an online entrepreneur and the strategies I used to overcome them. I also explain how participating in mastermind groups and coaching programs can help you detect upper limit problems as well as how sharing these challenges with others can help you develop a strategy to work through them.
“With every new level, there’s a new devil.” – Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Understanding what upper limit problems are
- Upper limit challenges I have faced throughout my journey in online business
- Why giving into your upper limit challenges is a form of self-sabotaging behaviors
- How participating in mastermind groups and coaching programs can help you overcome upper limit problems
- Lessons I have learned by realizing my upper limit problems
- The four barriers that prevent entrepreneurs from detecting their upper limit challenges
- Strategies to overcome your upper limit problems
4 Steps to Work Through Your Upper Limits:
- Acknowledge the upper limit problem.
- Breathe when you feel fear.
- Turn worry into a positive idea.
- Expand positive feelings, thoughts, and ideas.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.