[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
What’s the difference between having a small mindset and having a big one? The moment you decide to invest in yourself, whether you realize it or not, is often when there is a shift in your mindset. This shift is the moment you develop a big mindset because it’s at that very moment that you stop thinking small and begin thinking about the bigger opportunities and possibilities for your business.
In this episode, I share the differences between a small mindset and a big mindset. I explain how making the decision to invest in yourself – even before you purchase a program or hire a coach – can help you start thinking bigger in your business. I also give tips on how to overcome small mindset habits.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”A big mindset is about being authentic, having self-confidence, and believing in yourself. – Sigrun”” username=”sigruncom”]
Today on The SIgrun Show:
- The connection between self-worth and your mindset
- How your self-worth relates to money mindset challenges
- How your mindset affects your ability to plan your future goals
- The benefits of having an “abundance mindset”
- How becoming addicted to learning can be counterproductive
- How jealousy can positively and negatively affect your mindset and business
- The importance of taking responsibility and making decisions
- The importance of taking risks in your business
- When we think small, it has a lot to do with our self-worth.
- The lizard brain is having fun when you are addicted to learning and not taking action.
- Having a big mindset is about the bigger picture of abundance.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.