[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
Mareike Fuisz is an online entrepreneur and speaker on freedom mindset and Down Syndrome. A former Vice President in a telecommunications company, Mareike is now a pioneer and innovator in the Down Syndrome community as she introduces new projects and new ways of exchanging information about the condition. She is also a creator and organizer of online summits on Down Syndrome and provides support through her online community Down Syndrome – Easier Life.
In this Client Case Study episode, Mareike shares how her original “why” as a young child has come full circle and become a vehicle for personal growth, professional growth, and freedom. She explains how she came up with the idea of having an online summit about Down Syndrome, the fears she initially had about the topic, as well as the benefits of having a highly committed community on a particular niche. She also shares what the Freedom Chromosome is and how it has liberated her and others of their mindset about Down Syndrome.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“Whatever I’m doing for Down Syndrome, I’m basically doing for my daughter, and I’m like every parent, I want to create the best possible world for my child.” – Mareike Fuisz” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Mareike realized that what she was doing was not what she wanted to do for the rest of her life
- The turning point in her life that made her take a different journey from what she had in mind
- How her view of having a child with Down Syndrome changed from being a burden to a gift of freedom
- Her current mission and how she wants to change the world
- What drives her to build an online learning tool for people with Down Syndrome
- How her mastermind community provides help and support in her preparations for her virtual summit
- The challenges she encountered while organizing the Down Syndrome Summit and how she overcame them
- How the Down Syndrome Community responded to the online event she created
- How she realized that speaking is the right track for her business
- The core topic she decided to talk about in front of large audiences
- How being in the SOMBA community inspired her to let go of aiming for perfection
- Her vision for the next 12 months
Connect with Mareike Fuisz:
Build a Wildly Successful Online Business – Join SOMBA Today!
Are you ready to make this year your best year in online business? Learn the business framework and strategy that has been proven to help entrepreneurs like you grow their business to become wildly successful, six-figure businesses! Join SOMBA, the only year-long MBA course and mastermind program designed to help you avoid the pitfalls that most entrepreneurs face, learn the proven strategies and techniques that have helped countless entrepreneurs go from business idea to wildly successful online businesses, and a proven path to successfully launch your business and consistently gain and keep new clients.
If you’re ready to take control of your business and see massive results, register today to join SOMBA – The Online MBA Program for online entrepreneurs.
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!