[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
Jasmine Schmalhaus, also known as Jazzy Things, is the creator of Your Dinner Is Planned, a membership site designed to help busy female entrepreneurs create delicious, healthy meals their families will love. She is a food and health enthusiast, adventure seeker, and the host of the Dinner Table Talk podcast, where she shares strategies to help busy entrepreneurs develop healthy habits they can easily implement in their hectic daily schedules. She has developed 10 cookbooks and held over 40 cooking workshops across the country to help families live a healthy, sustainable life.
Jasmine shares how she became a food and health enthusiast and how creating easy and healthy dinner plans has impacted her life and inspired her to build her business. She explains how being authentic helped her attract her ideal audience and how healthy food and exercise impacts your energy level, creativity, and clarity. She also shares why she views “healthy eating” differently from those within the health community and why it’s important to find a balance between your food choices and your values as well as being consistent in achieving your goals.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“Food is a choice we make every single day, so why shouldn’t it align with what our values are?” – Jasmine Schmalhaus” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Jasmine became known as Jazzy Things
- Her journey into healthy eating, fitness and starting her business
- How she used Instagram to build her audience
- How being authentic helped attract her ideal audience
- How food and exercise impact your energy level, creativity, and clarity
- Her definition of “healthy” and how it connects to your values
- Key motivators for people wanting to eat healthier
- How consistency impacts your ability to achieve your goals – whether health-related or otherwise
- Her biggest transformation from eating healthy
- How meal planning and being consistent with eating healthy impacted her mental clarity, evolved her business and impacted her relationships
Connect with Jasmine Schmalhaus:
- Your Dinner Is Planned
- Dinner Table Talk Podcast
- Grab your FREE e-Book: Healthy Snack Recipes
Build Your Dream Business FREE Video Series
Are you ready to build your DREAM business? Learn the steps you need to take to turn your passions into profit and build your dream business with my new 8-week video series: Build Your Dream Business. You’ll learn how to create your vision, develop and plan your business idea, how to market your products or services, and much, much more!
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now to begin your journey to building a profitable online business!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.