[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
As an entrepreneur, you’ve probably heard the term “mastermind” before. Thousands of business owners swear by joining mastermind groups, attributing most of their business’ success to the value of these groups.
But, what is a mastermind, really, and how can joining one help you start – or grow – your business and achieve your goals? In this episode, I explain what a mastermind is, why you should join one, and how it can positively impact the growth of your business. I’ll also explain the benefits and process of launching your own mastermind group for your business.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”Joining a mastermind group is key in accelerating your business. – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- What is a mastermind?
- How masterminds help you grow your business and work on your personal development goals
- Why masterminds are critical for home-based business owners
- How launching a mastermind can help you scale your business
- Types of masterminds
- The benefits of incorporating a Facebook group with your mastermind program
- Identifying the right format for your program
- How I developed my VIP Mastermind group
- Mastermind groups can be of any size, but you need to find out what works best for you.
Let’s Make 2019 Your Best Year Yet!
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? We’re now accepting applications for more fabulous women like you to join our Mastermind Programs in 2019! Applications are reviewed and approved on a first come, first serve basis.
Don’t put your success on the back burner! Apply today!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.