Have you ever wondered how some people seem to get so much done throughout their day while others feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day to get everything they want done accomplished? It’s all about time management and setting boundaries.
In this episode, I explain how you can find time for anything you want to do. I break down what our days typically look like, consider all of the tasks that everyone must accomplish each day, and identify how we can all make time to accomplish everything we want to accomplish – once we make those things a priority.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”We all have time. You have to create blocks of time to be effective. – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Calculating how many hours of sleep you need
- The importance of allowing yourself time to unwind each night
- Calculating the number of hours you spend preparing and eating a healthy meal each day
- Allowing time to take care of yourself and your health through activity
- Taking time for personal and professional growth
- Identifying when you need to hire help
- Time management strategies to work around your children’s schedule
- The Pomodoro technique and how to use it effectively
- Setting priorities
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.