Finding your true passion is very important when you’re creating your online business. Many new entrepreneurs often try to offer multiple products or services that match with their varied interests and passions. But focusing on too many things at once can lead you down the path of overwhelm and it can affect your ability to succeed.
In this episode, I share the 7 steps to finding your one true passion and how you can identify the right business idea that will help you successfully create the life – and business – you want.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How a vision board can help you create your vision
- Strategies for creating a vision board
- The difference between a dream and a vision
- Using a “mind map” to help you brainstorm your passions
- Evaluating your mind map to generate potential business ideas
- How to identify who your ideal clients are
- How to create a “business idea matrix” and how to rate each idea
- Evaluating your top-rated business ideas and coming up with your “why”
- It starts with a vision, then following the steps of finding your true passion and the right business idea.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.