[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
Laura Belgray is the founder of Talking Shrimp, an online source for creating attention-grabbing copy that wins over the hearts of your readers. She is a prestigious copywriter who helps entrepreneurs, big companies, networks, and production companies with their online content, product campaigns, and a lot more. Together with Marie Forleo, Laura created the The Copy Cure course to help you effectively sell to your market through engaging content.
Laura shares how to write compelling emails that sell and convert readers into customers. She also shares why the art of segue is significant, the elements of the formula she created and how it works, and why you need to keep track and check in on people who have attended your online course.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”Every email you write to your list should feel like it’s an email to a friend. – Laura Belgray” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Learning to write personable emails
- Why people will buy from you
- What to do if you’re sick of hearing or sharing your story again and again
- How Laura got into copywriting
- What an advertorial is
- Why storytelling is important
- How to measure the success of your email
- The kind of words to use in the subject line
- What the G.U.S.T.A. Formula is
- Where the real trust comes in
- A common mistake people make
- How her article about Bitcoin went viral
- The first thing you have to learn is to put personality into the emails you write to your list.
- Repeat your story over and over and over.
- Any words that have tension with them is good for subject lines.
- Write about what you’re obsessed with. Use it to inspire topics, subject lines, and content.
- Laura’s viral Bitcoin article: Screw bitcoin. Cash in on email instead. (21 ways to do it better!)
Connect with Laura Belgray:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.