[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
Not many companies commemorate their milestones, but remembering your milestones as you celebrate them is beneficial for you, your career, and your business. It’s been four years since I sold my first hour-long business coaching session for $180. It all started with $180—this event changed my perspective and the trajectory of my business.
In this episode, I share how I built my multi-million-dollar lifestyle business from scratch. I share what to do before you try to make your first online sale and how to filter business ideas. I also reminisce on how I achieved my successes today and explain what you can learn from my success to help you grow your business to a multi-million dollar success.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”A lot happens before you make that first online sale. – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The hint I needed to start my own business
- How fast things can go if you take action
- How I figured out the business I would like to pursue
- How I was able to build my list and my business
- The business strategy I used as I began working with people one-on-one
- Group programs vs. one-on-one coaching
- The progression of the services I offered
- Don’t take any shortcuts. Take the time to build a good foundation for your business.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.