[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
Natalie Sisson is a New Zealand entrepreneur, a highly sought-after speaker, and the author of two books: The Suitcase Entrepreneur and – her latest – The Freedom Plan. She has presented keynote speeches and presentations on stages such as Social Media Marketing World, TEDx Royal Tunbridge Wells, Problogger, and SociaLight. Through her online courses like the Entrepreneurial Superpower Masterclass, Outsource Like a Rockstar, and Plan Your Ideal Freedom Year, she has helped countless online entrepreneurs successfully scale their business and redefine their definition of running a lifestyle business.
Natalie joins me to share why she decided to turn her online course into a book and why she believes it’s important for other entrepreneurs to consider converting their online courses into books. She explains the difference between working with a traditional publisher, self-publishing, and working with a hybrid publisher and how she used crowdfunding to raise money to publish The Freedom Plan. She also explains why it’s important to treat your upcoming book as a “light version” of your course in order to encourage new readers to purchase your online course.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“Everyone has a different medium in which they like to learn.” – Natalie Sisson ” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Why Natalie decided to write The Freedom Plan
- How she used crowdfunding to write and publish her book
- The difference between working with a publisher, self-publishing, and working with a hybrid publisher
- How the idea for The Freedom Plan course got started
- The importance of including clickable links in your ebook to gain new online course participants
- Building the know-like-trust factor
- How to convert your online course into a book
- Treating your book as a “light version” of your online course
- How she rediscovered her definition of freedom after a major lifestyle shift
- How her lifestyle shift helped her resonate with a new audience
- Insight into what her next book will be about
Connect with Natalie Sisson:
- The Freedom Plan: Redesign your business to work less, earn more, and be free
- The Suitcase Entrepreneur: Create Freedom in Business and Adventure in Life
Build Your Dream Business FREE Video Series
Are you ready to build your DREAM business? Learn the steps you need to take to turn your passions into profit and build your dream business with my new 8-week video series: Build Your Dream Business. You’ll learn how to create your vision, develop and plan your business idea, how to market your products or services, and much, much more!
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now to begin your journey to building a profitable online business!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.