[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
Many people have big dreams, but it’s fascinating how few take the necessary action to turn those dreams into reality. They may talk about their dreams with others, but somewhere along the line, they get less inspired to realize those dreams.
In this episode, I share the strategies I use to spur me to take action on my big dreams. Focusing on the details and logistics of achieving your dreams can often lead to analysis paralysis and procrastination. Surrounding yourself with like-minded people, taking action, and committing to a specific date to achieve your dreams can help you turn your dream into a reality.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“A dream doesn’t become a reality until you fix a date.” – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How I gained inspiration to start my business
- How focusing on details and execution can encourage procrastination and analysis paralysis – ultimately killing your big dream
- Taking baby steps and looking for opportunities to help you realize your big dream
- Finding inspiration from other entrepreneurs
- Finding ways to constantly remind yourself of your big dreams
- How committing to a fixed date can help you stay inspired and motivated to take action to realize your dreams
- Identifying and overcoming fears and obstacles holding you back from achieving your dreams
- Surrounding yourself with like-minded people to stay inspired and take action
Build Your Dream Business FREE Video Series
Are you ready to build your DREAM business? Learn the steps you need to take to turn your passions into profit and build your dream business with my new 8-week video series: Build Your Dream Business. You’ll learn how to create your vision, develop and plan your business idea, how to market your products or services, and much, much more!
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now to begin your journey to building a profitable online business!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.