Melonie Dodaro is the owner of Top Dog Social Media, a marketing agency specializing in social media marketing and social selling. She is the author of the #1 international bestselling book, The LinkedIn Code and a highly sought-after speaker and trainer specializing in social selling, LinkedIn, and building trust online. Melonie has helped thousands of brands, professionals, and sales teams use social media effectively to build trust and increase authority, credibility, and revenue.
Melonie joins me to share how entrepreneurs can get more leads from LinkedIn, the big changes we can expect to see on the platform in the near future, and how to strategically promote your products or services on the platform. She also shares valuable tips on how to use LinkedIn’s Publisher feature and why it is often a more effective content marketing strategy than posting blog posts on your own website.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Benefits of investing in a premium LinkedIn account
- Benefits of republishing company blog posts on LinkedIn
- The difference between Facebook and LinkedIn
- Efficient and effective lead generation and networking strategies
- The importance of following up with your connections
- Creating a LinkedIn outreach strategy
- Streamlining your outreach strategy
- Using LinkedIn groups
- How writing articles is more effective than status updates
- Strategies for using LinkedIn Publisher
- Facebook ads vs LinkedIn ads
- Incorporating native videos into your LinkedIn marketing strategy
Connect with Melonie Dodaro:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.