Creating an ultimate freebie is the key to having a successful online business. Your ultimate freebie is something that is packed with value that you give as a gift to your potential clients or customers. Freebie ideas may include downloadable cheat sheets, checklists, mini-courses, or even video series.
Freebies are designed to grow your list by helping your target audience solve a problem. They are, ultimately, the very beginning of your online sales funnel. In this episode, I’m sharing what an ultimate freebie is, how you can use your freebies to grow your business, as well as how you can create and promote the ultimate freebie for your business.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- What is an ultimate freebie
- Why your freebie should be as valuable as your paid programs and services
- Common types of content you can use as an ultimate freebie
- Using Facebook challenges, Facebook Lives, and webinars as ultimate freebies
- How to promote your freebies
- Strategies for combining your freebies with your blog posts to achieve optimal results
- A freebie is a representative of, or a valuable sample of, your product or service.
- Overdeliver on your free content so people are willing to pay for your paid content.
- Your freebie should be easy to consume.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.