Many female entrepreneurs around the world dream of retiring their husbands. Some even want to be able to work with their husbands, side by side, in their online business, but only a few women actually achieve this dream.
If you would have told me three years ago that I would one day retire my husband, I would probably have laughed. At that time, I was relying on my husband’s income. I was starting to grow my business, and a few years later, my husband lost his corporate job.
In this episode, I share my story of how I retired my husband when he lost his job and some of the lessons we have learned from working together.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The turning point in my online business
- How my husband getting laid off became a blessing in disguise
- How I was motivated to replace our previous corporate incomes
- Why having clear roles and responsibilities is critical when working with your partner in your business
- Having emotional support while growing your business
- Follow Oprah Winfrey’s advice: “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.”
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.