[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
Tiffany Lee Bymaster is the owner of Coach Glitter and the creator of Lights Camera Branding, an online course designed to help entrepreneurs create, brand, and grow their personal brand on social media through live video. She has over 18 years of experience as a makeup artist, wardrobe stylist, and set designer for television, movies, and commercials and has worked closely with several top online marketers, authors, speakers, and entrepreneurs including fitness celebrity Chalene Johnson.
Tiffany joins me to share how she got started as a “camera confidence” coach, how she became known as Coach Glitter, and how she pivoted her offline brand and services into the online space. She explains the importance of overcoming your fears and taking small steps each day to achieve the success you desire, how confidence impacts your ability to succeed, and the importance of gaining credibility and experience by working for others. She also explains how taking imperfect actions when you are trying something new can impact the trajectory of your business and why viewing failures as opportunities to learn and grow are critical to your success as an online entrepreneur.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”Business is about stumbling to your greatness. It’s not about having all your ducks in a row. – Tiffany Lee Bymaster” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Tiffany got started as an online entrepreneur
- The impact of putting yourself out there despite your fears as an entrepreneur
- How working behind the scenes for other people helped her develop her brand and impacted her success
- The importance of surrounding yourself with supportive people
- How confidence impacts your ability to succeed
- The cumulative effect of taking imperfect action
- Why perfectionism is the biggest obstacle to creating the life and business you want
- The importance of consistently taking small steps to achieve your big goals
- How Tiffany helps entrepreneurs build their confidence on video
- The importance of recognizing what other people need and the impact of leading from a place of service
- How being an affiliate marketer helped Tiffany successfully launch her online course
- You don’t have to have a perfectly orchestrated plan to begin or execute.
- There’s nothing that can replace hands-on experience.
- The possibilities are endless – you just have to put yourself out there.
Connect with Tiffany Lee Bymaster:
- Coach Glitter on Facebook
- Coach Glitter on Instagram
- Coach Glitter on Twitter
- Coach Glitter on Pinterest
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.