[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
What is the difference between jealousy and envy? We often use these terms interchangeably, but whether you realize it or not, these words have very different meanings. As an entrepreneur, you have likely experienced moments of jealousy or envy of a fellow entrepreneur. How you handle and react to these feelings can have a positive – or negative – impact on your life and business.
In this episode, I explain the difference between jealousy and envy and I share my personal experiences with these powerful forces. I also explain how to identify when you’re feeling jealous or envious of others, how to identify when other people are feeling this way about you and your success, and how you can use jealousy or envy as a positive force in your business and life.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”Envy leads to self-doubt and lack of focus. – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
Today on The Sigrun Show:
- The difference between jealousy and envy
- Feelings often associated with these powerful forces
- How having an abundance mindset or scarcity mindset can affect the way you react to feelings of jealousy and envy
- How jealousy and envy can manifest in others as you achieve your goals
- Negative effects of feeling envious of someone else’s success
- The connection between procrastination and feeling envious and jealous of others
- The importance of using jealousy and envy as inspirational and motivational forces to help you achieve your goals
- Envy becomes most obvious when someone who can help you achieve your goals doesn’t help you achieve them.
- Thinking badly about others is just another form of procrastination and creating excuses for inaction.
- Everyone has feelings of jealousy and envy from time to time. It’s up to you whether you use these feelings as a force for good or to sabotage your own success.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.