[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
Esther de Charon is the Wonderfully Weird Branding Queen and founded a powerful movement for fiercely bright, sensitive, multi-passionate, ambitious female entrepreneurs. She is passionate about helping women turn their uniqueness and authenticity into the focal point of building a profitable business and brand and creating an environment of inclusivity where everyone is seen and represented.
Esther shares how her rocky path to entrepreneurship inspired her to help other multi-passionate women overcome their fears and become successful entrepreneurs. She talks about some of the breakthrough moments that happened along her journey, from realizing that she needed a coach to a comment from someone on social media. She also explains how she came to realize that her fear that entrepreneurship would hamper her creativity was unwarranted.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“We very often think, especially when you have this creative mind, that being an entrepreneur is killing your art part or your creative part, and it’s not.” – Esther de Charon” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Why Esther became an entrepreneur
- The pros, cons, and vast possibilities of online entrepreneurship
- How she acquired clients when she was uncertain of what her business was
- The lightbulb moment when she realized she needed a coach
- How she realized that she was working for a very specific audience
- Creating products or services that meet your clients’ needs
- How she found her “hook”
- How finding her hook helped her triple her income within weeks
- Why finding your hook can be difficult to do on your own
- Advice for multi-passionate women who are stuck in “creation mode”
- Overcoming the fear that entrepreneurship will hamper your creativity
- Why being an entrepreneur is the most spiritual thing she has ever done
- Why you need a big vision that acts as your north star
- Why multi-passionate women often overlook signs and are always looking for “the next best thing”
Connect with Esther de Charon:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.