[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
Jen Casey is an NLP Certified Master Coach and business strategist who has a passion for helping online coaches and network marketers experience success by shifting the way they perceive themselves, their circumstances, and their business. She created her signature program to equip others to show up and be the bold and effective business leaders they long to be. Jen hosts the Inner Boss Podcast, where she interviews guests who experience great financial rewards doing the things they love.
Jen joins me today to share how she uses NLP in setting boundaries for herself and her clients as she paves the way for client breakthroughs. She dives into the significance of shifting people’s beliefs and how she does it to get positive and impactful results for her clients. Jen also shares how to save yourself and your team from a lot of frustration during a group coaching and shares a personal, life-changing story she experienced during one of the masterclass programs she attended in the past.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“Whatever you believe to be true and possible for yourself is the outcome that you’re going to get.” – Jen Casey” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Jen’s journey from musical theater to network marketing to business coaching.
- Identifying the right time to transition careers.
- How successful people have the zest and courage to take crazy amounts of action for the work they do.
- What inspired her to get NLP certified and how NLP helped her coach her clients better.
- How your language and the picture in your mind affect the results you get.
- Looking at entrepreneurs’ “overwhelm” problems from a different perspective to make the issue solvable.
- How to create different meanings to your physiological responses.
- Why people don’t succeed in what they do.
- How she helps her clients differentiate facts from their beliefs.
- Distinguishing your responsibility as a coach.
- How to better serve your clients by creating boundaries and teaching them how to do it.
- What to do if you feel uncomfortable about setting boundaries for yourself.
Connect with Jen Casey:
- Hey Jen Casey Website
- The Inner Boss Podcast
- Free Masterclass! The 3 Part Customer-Attraction Formula for a Profitable Coaching Business
- Hey Jen Casey on Instagram
- Hey Jen Casey on Facebook
Let’s Make 2019 Your Best Year Yet!
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? We’re now accepting applications for more fabulous women like you to join our Mastermind Programs in 2019! Visit the website to learn more about each of the amazing mastermind programs we have to offer and apply today! Applications are reviewed and approved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Don’t put your success on the back burner! Apply today!
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!