Susanne Claussen is a coach and health practitioner who focuses on the method emotional freedom techniques, or EFT, when dealing with clients. In her business, Naturheilpraxis Susanne Claussen, she works with people with physical and emotional struggles and concerns where she combines and draws from different healing methods, depending on the client’s needs.
Susanne joins me on this on-air coaching episode to learn how she can bring an offline business online. I explain why you shouldn’t create an entirely new online business that is not aligned to what you currently do offline, how you can brand and package your company, and how to take your online business in the direction you want it to go.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”Narrow down your topics to the one you’re most called to solve. – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This On Air Coaching Episode on The Sigrun Show:
- Susanne’s offline practice
- The challenge and goal of going online
- The relationship between boundaries and creativity
- Problem to be solved versus marketing the outcome
- How to determine what online courses to create
- Take bits and pieces of your offline practice and repackage it into something different for your online business.
- When you are forced to find a way, you find a way.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.