[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
Claudia Rehder is a high school German Literature and Biology teacher as well as a coach for teachers. She is on a mission to help teachers improve their mindset and self-confidence while authentically and confidently teaching students in the classroom. Since 2017, she has helped dozens of teachers feel safe and comfortable on the stage of the classroom and equipped them with the tools they need to improve their mindset and attitude to succeed in this important profession.
Claudia joins me on this On Air Coaching episode to learn why a membership site is sometimes the best business model for certain types of online businesses. I explain how your ideal client’s mindset and attitude can help you determine the right business model and ideas on how to create content for your members without making them feel overloaded with information. I also discuss pricing strategies you can use to build a profitable membership subscription and share various services and programs to help simplify the administrative side of running an online membership site.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“Everyone can learn everything. It is the attitude you have to get right first.” – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Why 1-on-1 coaching packages may not be suitable for every online business
- Being patient when developing your membership site
- How your ideal client’s attitude and buying preferences can help you identify the perfect business model for your business
- Strategies for pricing your online membership site
- The advantages of offering a lower-cost membership site vs. a higher-price online course
- Strategies for creating content and bonus content for your membership site
- Overcoming fears and limiting beliefs about using technology while building your membership site
- Finding a balance between consistently engaging with your members vs creating new content
- The importance of hosting your content on your own platform
- Services and programs that have payment automation for your membership site
- Your ideal client’s attitude and buying preferences can be a leading indicator of the right business model for you.
- Remember: It’s as much effort to sell something for 25 Euro as it is 2,500 Euro.
- Don’t think of a membership site as too complicated or as a technology problem. Think of it first as a business model.
- Do not overwhelm your membership site members with too much new content.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.