Joanna Blein, CEO of Blein.Consulting, aims to make branding an easy and fun experience for her clients. She also aspires to help female entrepreneurs go through branding and visibility transformation in this crowded and noisy market. She wants to transform the brandless to branded, the unnoticeable to visible, from being “one of the many” to being “one of a kind.”
Joanna joins me in this episode of on air coaching to learn how she can get past her fears and overcome the things that are stopping her from reaching her full potential. I discuss how you can phrase your offers in a way that won’t push your potential clients away. And I share some strategies you can apply to shift your focus from worried to excited.
In This On Air Coaching Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Joanna’s biggest fear and greatest struggle
- Why you need to talk to as many people as possible about what you do
- What your conversion rate implies about your business
- How to respond to client queries to get them to attend your webinar
- Why one-on-one mentoring is trickier than an online group class
- Why follow-up is very critical in sales
- Ask for feedback and use it constructively.
- Start working on your challenge as soon as possible.
- Present your clients with a problem they can relate to and understand.
- Have outstanding topics, fast-action bonuses, and testimonials on your webinars.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.