[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
Agnieszka Gaczkowska is an architect and an interior designer who realized her real passion when she became a mother. She was drawn to handmade art through painting and sculpting. This love for the handmade crafts led her to create her company Oplotki where she offers crocheting courses, materials, and support to those who want to discover the artist within.
Agnieszka joins me for this On Air Coaching episode to learn how to facilitate a mastermind group successfully. I share tips on how to start and run a mastermind that works with healthy boundaries and whose members genuinely care for one another. I also explain some of the responsibilities of the facilitator and the members and talk about what makes paid groups worthwhile for you as well as your members.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”We’ve got to commit to our own success in order to help others be successful. – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This On Air Coaching Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- What a successful mastermind is about
- What can hurt the mastermind group
- How to establish connection between masterminders
- The relationship between the facilitator and the rest of the team
- The role of the facilitator and the members
- What to do when members don’t show up
- Effects of having a paid mastermind group
- Why your mastermind should have a specific timeframe
- Why having a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is crucial
- Connect with everyone individually.
- A successful mastermind group cares about everyone.
- You start to care about the people when you get to know them.
- Be an example of success and be there consistently for your group.
- Lead by example as you show independence and keep your boundaries.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.