[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
Selina Kempf currently works in a full-time job outside her home but has a burning desire to turn her passion into profits by starting an online business. After a period of time where she wasn’t well, feeling stuck on the hamster-wheel of life, she turned her life around and found joy. Now she dreams of becoming a mindfulness coach and helping clients find joy and happiness in their personal and professional lives the same way she rekindled joy and happiness in her own life.
Selina joins me in this On Air Coaching episode to learn the steps she needs to take to turn her business idea into a profitable online business. I discuss the importance of testing your idea to determine what your clients truly want from your services and how to develop a framework around your idea. I also share how to create compelling, authentic sales copy that resonates with your future ideal clients and how to gain feedback and testimonials from your test clients.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“When you have a business idea, the next step is to test if it is really a good business idea.” – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The importance of testing your business ideas to ensure success
- How to identify your ideal clients
- How to create a tagline
- How to articulate the problem you solve for your clients
- How to create sales copy that resonates with your ideal clients
- Using the testing period to figure out your framework
- The importance of getting feedback and testimonials from your test clients
- You’ll often discover the framework of your business idea by testing it on “test clients.”
- Reach out to your network and friends to ask for referrals for test clients.
- Share your story in your sales copy and how it relates to how you help your clients.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.