Doris Reimann founded her business and has been working as a tax consultant since 2009. She is also the founder of the SmartSteuern-System where she has developed a program that helps entrepreneurs have a profitable business by teaching them how to determine the right business strategy and how they can be better and more efficient leaders.
Doris joins me in this On Air Coaching episode to learn how she can transition her business from tax consulting to business consulting and mentoring. I also share some practical steps you can take to transition your business, how to let your clients and followers know about the upcoming changes, and how to gauge their response around those changes.
In this On Air Coaching Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The challenge in wanting to be known for two things
- How to transition your business without losing any current business
- Possible response of your clients and followers as you make the transition
- Practical tips to transition your business
- #54: How to Pivot Your Personal Brand with Chris Ducker
- #56: How Your Mind Influences Your Business with James Wedmore
- Start talking about the transition you want to make in your business to build awareness.
- Start marketing what you want to be known for – even if you don’t have clients in that area yet.
- Remember: Transitioning from one business to another takes time. Have patience.
My Best Freebies:
- 7 Step Formula Video Series – Find Your True Passion and the Right Business Idea
- The Ultimate Webinar Checklist
- Mastermind Retreat Checklist
- 5 Steps to Fix Your Money Mindset
- 7 Stages of a Profitable Online Business Video Series
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.