Deciding to raise your prices as an online entrepreneur can be a challenge. Many entrepreneurs know they can earn more and are worth more than what they’re currently charging, but struggle to raise their prices with confidence.
In this episode, I share how I raised my prices with confidence during my first year of business. I also share tips and strategies you can use to determine how to raise your prices, why understanding your worth is critical, and the importance of listening to your clients when raising your rates.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”Confidence is key in raising your prices and knowing your worth. – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The importance of listening to your clients when determining when to raise your rates – and by how much
- Testing your price points to see what works and what doesn’t
- The misconception of “if your rates are too low, nobody will buy from you.”
- Slowly raising your rates to reduce risk and test your prices
- The benefits of offering extended group coaching packages
- The importance of knowing your worth and the value you deliver
- Basing your prices on the value you deliver to your clients
- You can only charge what you are willing to pay yourself.
- Raise your prices when enough people have booked with you at your first rate.
- Start offering longer coaching packages when your shorter ones fill up.
- Know and recognize your own value.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.