Deciding whether it’s the right time or right decision to pivot your business can be a challenge for many entrepreneurs. There are many “what ifs” and mindset challenges that you need to overcome to successfully exit one business and begin anew.
Star Khechara is a serial entrepreneur and founder of the Facelift Diet® and has sold multiple businesses to start new ventures. She shares her story with us, how she pivoted her business by selling her personal brands, and the fears and mindset challenges associated with pivoting your business. She also explains how to identify when it’s the right time to pivot your business and the difference between pivoting to follow your passion and pivoting to follow the next big trend.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”You have to think of your business as you do a marriage. – Star Khechara” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Identifying when it’s the right time to pivot your business
- The importance of looking at your business the same way you look at your relationships
- How following business trends can impact your success and ability to find your true passion
- How Star’s new business idea started
- Star’s vision for the Facelift Diet and what inspired her to write 4 books
- Selling your personal brand to start a new business
- The importance of having an exit strategy
Connect with Star Khechara:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.