[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
As entrepreneurs, we are frequently encouraged and advised to set big, hairy, audacious goals (BHAGs). But what does that really mean and how do you achieve those goals when they seem so far-fetched and unattainable? What value can setting long-term, seemingly unattainable goals have for your business?
I explain what a big, hairy, audacious goal is and why entrepreneurs need to set big goals even when they feel unattainable. I share how setting big goals can inspire you to grow your business and build your team’s spirit. I also share how setting big, hairy, audacious goals has impacted my business – and my life – and how achieving those goals can impact your confidence and ability to achieve great success.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“You need big, hairy, audacious goals to achieve great success. It doesn’t happen without goals.” – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- What it means to set big, hairy, audacious goals
- How being signed up for a marathon fueled my ambition to train and complete the run – even with asthma
- How taking small steps helped me achieve my big goals
- How setting and achieving BHAGs impacts your confidence
- My first big, hairy, audacious goal for my business
- How publicly sharing your audacious goals gives you the fuel to accomplish them
- My next big, hairy, audacious goal
- How learning from past mistakes and failures makes you more determined to achieve your goals
- Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies by Jim Collins and Jerry Porras
My Challenge for You:
Share your big, hairy, audacious goals!
- Follow me on Instagram at @sigruncom
- Create an Instagram Story sharing your big, hairy, audacious goal
- Tag me in your Instagram Story
- Use the hashtags #SigrunShow and #BHAG
Build Your Dream Business FREE Video Series
Are you ready to build your DREAM business? Learn the steps you need to take to turn your passions into profit and build your dream business with my new 8-week video series: Build Your Dream Business. You’ll learn how to create your vision, develop and plan your business idea, how to market your products or services, and much, much more!
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now to begin your journey to building a profitable online business!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.