Beatrice Drach is a fitness and health coach with over 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry. She obtained her Master’s degree from the Medical University of Vienna in the field of Health Promotion and Prevention. She runs a successful offline health coaching business and has recently decided to take her business online.
Beatrice joins me to learn time management strategies that will help her start her online business and successfully launch and fill her online membership program.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How to find time to scale your business
- How taking one day off from your offline business can impact the growth of your new online program
- Prioritizing and setting intentions
- Time-blocking strategies
- Creating a sense of urgency for your new online program
- The benefits of offering multiple fee structures for your online program
- Creating an exciting call-to-action statement
- How setting a launch date can motivate you to take strategic action
- If it is important enough to you, you can make the space.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!