[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
Claudia Chan is a leadership and culture expert, author, and the creator of S.H.E. Summit, an award-winning leadership conference that has helped over 100 organizations accelerate diversity and inclusion in their workplace while transforming their company culture as well as their community. She has helped thousands of women advance their careers and reach their highest potential. Claudia was recently named as one of 8 UN Women Champions for Innovation. Additionally, she has been recognized as the “Richard Branson of women’s empowerment” by Fast Company.
Claudia and I discuss the story behind the development of S.H.E. Summit and how women can achieve their highest potential. We dive into her definition of the term “leadership” and why it’s much more than leading your team, your company, and your revenue. Claudia shares why she believes we need to redefine leadership, why it’s crucial for startups and entrepreneurs to develop their leadership skills, and why women need to think and dream big. We also talk about why she believes your potential is limitless and how your confidence, courage, and community impact your ability to achieve your potential.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“Your schedule is less about what you get done and more about who you want to become.” – Claudia Chan” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How society’s perception of gender equality, diversity, and inclusion have evolved
- How Claudia transformed her career from working in women’s entertainment to women’s empowerment
- The true meaning of “leadership” and why she believes we need to redefine it
- How women give up power when they don’t consider themselves leaders
- What it means to reach your highest potential
- The connection between your impact and your ability to reach your highest potential
- Why it’s crucial for entrepreneurs to develop their leadership skills, regardless of the size of their business.
- Identifying your legacy, your impact, and what you want to represent
- The importance of envisioning your success
- How your confidence, courage, and community impact your ability to rise to your highest potential
Connect with Claudia Chan:
- S.H.E. GLOBL
- S.H.E. Summit
- How We Rise Leadership Course
- Claudia’s book This Is How We Rise: Reach Your Highest Potential, Empower Women, Lead Change in the World
Free Masterclass: 3 Secrets to Growing Your Online Business for Long-Term Success
Are you ready to get serious about building and scaling your service-based business for long-term success? Join me for my free masterclass: The 3 Secrets to Growing Your Online Business for Long-Term Success. In this free masterclass, you’ll learn the proven growth plan for creating a sustainable online business and the key mistakes you should avoid while scaling your business. It’s time to make a bigger impact doing what you love, to continuously grow your online business, and to be the kind of person who turns your dreams into reality.
So if you’re ready to scale your online business to new heights, sign up for this free masterclass: 3 Secrets to Growing Your Online Business for Long-Term Success.
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!