[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
I recently flew to Amsterdam for one night to meet with over 20 SOMBA participants. One of the stops on Michelle Obama’s tour for her book Becoming was being held there in the Ziggo Dome with over 15,000 fans, and I simply could not pass up the opportunity to see the former US First Lady in person.
In this episode, I share 8 lessons from attending Michelle Obama’s book tour. I discuss how my values and beliefs on raising children align with Michelle Obama’s and why entrepreneurs need to focus on their health and wellness. As well as sharing how Michelle has inspired me to let go of perfectionism and ask for help. I also share the mantra Michelle used as First Lady when faced with political attacks and why I’ve decided to adopt this mantra when reacting to comments and feedback online.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“You can have it all. But you need to ask for help – or hire help.” – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Michelle Obama raised her children on the concept of “raising adults” vs “raising children”
- Michelle’s values for maintaining a stable lifestyle for her children despite frequent travel
- Why Michelle worked so hard to get accepted into Princeton University and why she emphasises the importance of education
- Michelle’s morning fitness routine and why she believes health and fitness is important
- The importance of asking for help
- How Michelle’s mantra helps her manage negative criticism as a powerful female leader
- The “soft power” Michelle used as First Lady to scale her impact on the country and the world
- The importance of sharing your story
Grab Your FREE Plan Your Profits Success Guide
Are you ready to maximize your profits as an online entrepreneur? Scaling your business and increasing your revenue doesn’t magically happen! It takes planning and strategy to make it happen. Learn how smart, savvy entrepreneurs plan their business for success with my free Plan Your Profits Success Guide.
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Click here to learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!