[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
Gwen Lane is a lifestyle entrepreneur with a background in digital marketing who coaches other influencers – as well as aspiring influencers – in ways to expand their reach and maximize their revenue as well as their impact. Her advertising experience has led her to work in the entertainment and e-commerce industries such as Disney, Nike, Nordstrom, and Facebook.
Gwen joins me to discuss influencer marketing and define what an influencer is, what they do, and how you can become one. She talks about the strategies she used to achieve her influencer status as well as the different ways you can monetize your influence on top of brand sponsorship. She also shares a powerful tool that will help you market yourself as a digital influencer to brands and companies as well as the right approach to take when you are a beginner influencer.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“If you do it with good intentions, to help your audience, then the right brands and the right people will partner with you.” – Gwen Lane” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Gwen’s business accelerated because of her corporate background
- When she started her blog, The LA Girl
- The criteria for being an influencer
- The different kinds of influencers, based on their follower numbers
- Why there’s a big advantage for companies and brands to work with influencers
- Can coaches also be influencers?
- How to make an Influencer Portfolio
- The going rate for influencer marketing
- How small brands can take advantage of influencer marketing for their products
- The right way to approach influencers if you want to work with them
- Why choose to be an influencer when there are so many already
Connect with Gwen Lane:
Grab Your FREE Plan Your Profits Success Guide
Are you ready to maximize your profits as an online entrepreneur? Scaling your business and increasing your revenue doesn’t magically happen! It takes planning and strategy to make it happen. Learn how smart, savvy entrepreneurs plan their business for success with my free Plan Your Profits Success Guide.
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Click here to learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!