Amber McCue is the founder of NiceOps, an organization that helps busy business owners learn to manage their time and business efficiently and effectively. She is a business operations expert passionate about helping entrepreneurs streamline their success through process-oriented, procedure-based strategies.
Amber joins me in this episode to discuss how entrepreneurs can get more accomplished by outsourcing tasks in their business. She also shares the secrets to building a winning team. We discuss how to identify what tasks you should consider outsourcing as well as the steps to take when hiring your first team member.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The importance of defining your values before you build a winning team
- How to treat contractors as team members
- Maintaining relationships with your contractors – even between projects
- Whether or not to hold regular team meetings
- Handling responsiveness and creating project charters
- Creating an organizational chart
- What to include in a job description
- Creating a “What Must I Do” list to identify what you should not outsource
- Mindset shifts associated with hiring and building a team
- Define your values as a business
- Conduct a simulation test task
- Maintain communication and relationships with your team
- Create metrics to know whether tasks are achieving results
Connect with Amber McCue:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!