Being able to communicate what you do, the problems your products or services can solve, and the results your clients can expect by working with you is a challenge that many new business owners face. After all, if you are not able to explain what you do, you may lose a potential client or customer.
Irina Fotland is the owner of Fabfengsuinista, a lifestyle entrepreneur and “Big Visionary Optimist” with a passion for helping people develop an abundant lifestyle and flow in their business through Feng Shui techniques.
Irina joins me to learn communication strategies to convey the types of problems her services can solve and the results client can expect when they work with her. We discuss how creating case studies can help you gain clarity on what you do and how to identify specific keywords your potential clients may use to find your services online.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The benefits of defining your niche
- How too much detail explaining your methods can negatively impact your business
- Using keywords to identify and connect with your ideal clients
- Writing case studies as blog posts to explain how your services solve your clients’ problems
- How to use blogging as a way to get clarity on what you do
- Using fancy words doesn’t help people understand what you do. It can actually do the opposite.
- Creating weekly case studies can help you get clear on what you do and how you serve your clients.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!