[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
Whether you reached your first seven-figure mark, had your first sale, or acquired your first client, it is important that you celebrate the milestones in your business. Don’t just toast to your success, make a way to remind yourself of your progress and make sure to rejoice and mark your victories no matter how small.
In this episode, I share why it’s essential for entrepreneurs and online business owners to celebrate the firsts and the milestones in their business. I explain what it means to have a physical representation of your milestones and how this practice will lead to the continued growth of your business. I also share examples of how I celebrate my accomplishments with my family.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”We attract more of what we celebrate. – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How I celebrate my first sale online every year
- The number one prerequisite of making money
- Why there should be a physical representation of your milestones
- How we celebrated a significant business milestone as a family
- One of the best ways to celebrate victories
- A business without revenue is not a business—it’s a hobby.
- Share your milestones on your Facebook page.
- Celebrating business milestones, no matter how small, prevents burnout.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.