[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
Gary Vaynerchuk is the founder of VaynerMedia, a public speaker, and the author of several entrepreneurship books including Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Businesses and Influence – And How You Can, Too. Recently, he hosted a Digital Deep Dive Day in London and I decided to make the investment and join.
In this episode, I share my key takeaways and insights from attending Gary V’s Digital Deep Dive Day. I discuss the importance of building a team that is invested in you and your brand, why entrepreneurs need to be patient in their quest for building success, and the importance of maintaining realistic expectations when attending these kinds of events.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”You do not have to be on every social media platform. – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The importance of maintaining realistic expectations
- The importance of building a committed and invested team
- Why being patient as you grow your business is critical to your success
- Why I decided to invest in Gary V’s Digital Deep Dive Day
- Choosing the right social media platform to build your brand
- The importance of creating consistent content
- How to use your content to nurture your audience
- How to maximize “influencer media” marketing strategies
- The importance of attracting quality leads and likes on social media
- Using paid marketing strategies to grow your business
- How to create a bigger impact in your niche
- Anyone can compete.
- Every online business is a media company – whether we like it or not.
- Don’t chase getting the most “likes” on social media. Chase getting quality likes and quality leads.
- Creating content consistently is critical to your online success.
- Influencer marketing works best for product-based businesses.
- Facebook ads are still underpriced and undervalued.
- Create more free content to build your impact.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.