Marian Nielsen Joos has been a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner since 2003, helping clients get healthier, feel better, and reduce their pain through a holistic medicine approach. She is the facilitator of the Chinese Medicine Summit and is responsible for bringing holistic medicine techniques to communities throughout Denmark. She has participated in the 2005 International Traditional Chinese Medicine Congress in Germany and has held numerous workshops in her Swiss clinic, including The Heart Way workshop.
Marian joins me in this Client Case Study episode to discuss how becoming an entrepreneur can also be a transformational personal development journey. She shares her journey through entrepreneurship and the experiences that have transformed her life – and the structure of her business.
In This Client Case Study on The Sigrun Show:
- How Marian rediscovered her story and how it inspired her to restructure her offline business
- How her passion for identifying the root cause of her patients health concerns inspired her to transform her personal life
- The connection between personal development and business development
- Overcoming mindset challenges and fears to take the next step in life and business
- How she stepped out of her comfort zone to launch her online summit
- The importance of setting a strong foundation before taking a leap into a new, big project
- What she found most beneficial about being in a mastermind
- Listen to your inner voice.
- Keep following your dream.
- Take action when you have the foundational strategies in place.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.