One of the goals of being an entrepreneur is to earn money. While setbacks and challenges are inevitable, it is important to know your money mindset because you may be impacting your business and sabotaging your own success because of limiting beliefs that have been ingrained in your mind.
In this episode, I share how your money mindset plays a vital role in the success of your business. I explain how I discovered the story behind my beliefs about money and why your beliefs are important and how they affect your business. I also discuss how you can change your mindset to prevent it from holding you back and from interfering with the growth of your business.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How my money mindset affected my revenue
- Realizing my limiting beliefs and money mindset
- Figuring out why I believed that rich people are bad and how it influenced the success of my business
- Comparing wealthy and unhelpful paternal grandparents versus poor and helpful maternal grandparents
- How I changed my money mindset and created new beliefs
- Discover your limiting beliefs and create a new, empowering story.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.