[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
Christina Jandali is a business growth strategist who helps boost her clients’ profits through the power of Facebook. She’s passionate about helping those who want to do more and be more outside of their 9-to-5 jobs. She also helps entrepreneurs get seen and make their business stand out in today’s busy market.
Christina joins me to share how to create an engaged Facebook community ready to buy your offerings. She explains why seemingly popular Facebook groups sometimes close down, the importance of paying attention to the kind of content you share in your Facebook community and the metrics you should – and should not – pay attention to as a Facebook group owner. She also shares how Facebook groups benefit new business owners as well as multiple six-figure entrepreneurs, and how your Facebook members can become ambassadors of your group.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“Business is about creating relationships with your audience and your community and creating connection.” – Christina Jandali” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Christina figured out what she was meant to do
- How she created her first program
- What drove her to create her Facebook community
- How community engagement comes naturally
- How to find the purpose for your posts
- The difference between vanity metrics and purposeful engagement
- How to sell on Facebook Groups without sounding salesy
- How to filter the right people into your group
- The benefits of having a Facebook page versus a Facebook group
- When to hire a community manager to help manage your Facebook group
Connect with Christina Jandali:
- How to Get Your First 1000 Facebook Group Members
- Grow Your Facebook Group – 5 Day Challenge
- Leading A Kickass Facebook Group
My Challenge for You:
To celebrate my fifth anniversary in online business, I’m giving away FIVE 30-minute coaching sessions – each one valued at $500!
Follow the instructions below to be entered to win. The winners will be announced on Instagram on my birthday, April 5.
- Subscribe to The Sigrun Show with your favourite podcast app. I use Apple Podcasts on my phone but there are many others to choose from including Spotify.
- Leave a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts. If you don’t know how to leave a review? Click here for a video with instructions for you.
- Follow me on Instagram, my username is @sigruncom.
- Take a picture of yourself listening to the show or a screenshot of your podcast player playing the show and tag me (my username is @sigruncom) using the hashtag #sigrunshow in your Instagram story or Instagram post.
- Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your review and your iTunes username (otherwise we won’t know who is behind the iTunes review).
- Your name will be added to our pot and we’ll announce the winner on Instagram on April 5th 2019.
If you’ve already left us a review, you can still participate. Follow the instructions mentioned above and use the review you have already left us.
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Click here to learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!